Our client is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the supportive team at their private Hospital, based in Hertfordshire, a specialist CAMHS Eating Disorder service, which empowers recovery to children and young people aged 8-18 years with eating disorders.
Reporting to the Occupational Therapist Lead, you will be responsible for coordinating the units’ time table across all services at the Hospital, this includes Eating Disorders and Autism.
Key Qualifications and Skills Required
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy or BSc in Occupational Therapy and Registered with the Health Professions Council
- Experience of working within a clinical/care environment
- Experience of working in CAMHS Settings
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Training courses to assist with career development
- Wellbeing support and activities
Would you like to find out more? Please call us on 0800 044 8166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org